Today's Conservative News

USCIS halts ‘all asylum decisions’ after DC shooting of National Guard members

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced on Friday that it has halted all asylum decisions following the shooting in Washington, D.C., in which an Afghan national was accused of shooting two National Guard members, including one who died from her injuries.USCIS Director Joseph B. Edlow said the asylum decisions would be suspended “until we can ensure that every alien is vetted and screened to the maximum degree possible.

State Department ‘immediately’ halts all Afghan passport visas following deadly National Guard attack

The Department of State has paused all visas for individuals traveling on Afghan passports after an attack in Washington, D.C., Wednesday targeting National Guard members.Rahmanullah Lakanwal, 29, an Afghan national, was charged with first-degree murder among other counts related to the ambush, which has since claimed the life of West Virginia National Guard Army Spc. Sarah Beckstrom and critically wounded U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Andrew Wolfe, 24.

EXCLUSIVE: Stefanik steamrolls top conservative opponent; GOP leaders hand her commanding edge in NY primary

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., has opened a commanding lead in the New York Republican primary for governor, locking down endorsements from GOP county chairs, state lawmaker and Conservative Party leaders across the state, a consolidation of support that party officials say leaves Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman with virtually no path to the nomination.

HEGSETH: ‘We’ve Only Just Begun to Kill Narco-Terrorists’ — Proclaims Cartel War Entered New Phase

U.S. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth declared that the United States has “only just begun to kill narco-terrorists,” a blunt call to escalate direct action against cartel operatives. Hegseth reinforced the message in a separate post, vowing that the campaign against transnational drug cartels has entered a new phase.
The post HEGSETH: ‘We’ve Only Just Begun to Kill Narco-Terrorists’ — Proclaims Cartel War Entered New Phase appeared first on Breitbart.

Bronze Star Vet Warns Afghan Allies Are ‘Untrustworthy,’ ‘Radical Islamists’ Following Attack on National Guard

Bronze Star recipient Mark Lucas detailed how the U.S. military’s Afghan allies were “untrustworthy” and perpetuated a barbaric culture of pedophilia and abusing women in an interview after it was revealed that the suspect in the Washington, DC shooting of two members of the National Guard is an Afghan national who previously worked with the CIA.

War Secretary Pete Hegseth spends Thanksgiving with US troops in Latin America: ‘We are grateful for you’

War Secretary Pete Hegseth spent Thanksgiving with Navy sailors stationed in the Latin American region, serving holiday meals and sharing a message of gratitude for their service.In a video posted to X, Pete Hegseth and his wife, Jennifer, said they chose to spend the holiday aboard Navy warships with sailors supporting Southern Spear, a mission targeting narco-terror networks across Latin America.

Trump says US will begin stopping Venezuelan drug traffickers by land: ‘Going to start very soon’

President Trump on Thursday said the U.S. will “very soon” begin stopping suspected Venezuelan drug traffickers “by land.”Speaking to U.S. service members on Thanksgiving, Trump praised the U.S. Air Force’s 7th Bomb Wing at Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene, Texas, and their efforts to deter Venezuelan drug networks.”In recent weeks, you’ve been working to deter Venezuelan drug traffickers, of which there are many,” Trump said.